The Turkey Hill Experience (THE) is open. In accordance with CDC guidelines, several new protocols will be in place:
- Reservations required.
- Facility capacity reduced by 50%.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted prior to entering the facility. You (and everyone in your party) must have a temperature of 100.3° Fahrenheit or less to gain entry.
- One entry and one exit for all guests.
- Face masks required for all team members and visitors over the age of 2. They must cover both your mouth and nose.
- Our team will be sanitizing high-touch areas at frequent intervals throughout the day.
- Instant hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the facility.
- Abundant signage about the importance of social distancing.
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they do not feel well.
- Enhanced nightly deep cleaning and sanitation of our facility.
- Admission vouchers and annual memberships that were scheduled to expire after March 15, 2020 will be extended for one year.
How you can help us:
- Purchase tickets online at www.turkeyhillexperience.com before visiting. Annual members should call
717-684-0134 X104between the hours of 10am and 4pm to make reservations.
- Be sure to arrive at your scheduled arrival time. Please do not arrive significantly earlier or later.
- We encourage you to not bring strollers into the facility.
- Maintain social distance between you and the next party.
- Guests who arrive together will be asked to stay together for the duration of their visit.
- Bring face masks for anyone in your party over the age of 2.
- Adhere to healthy travel practices: wash hands often for at least 20 seconds, cough into your elbow and avoid contact with people who may be sick.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and visit us when you feel better.
We are eagerly anticipating your visit! When the time is right for you, come make memories with your family and friends one scoop at a time.